Saturday, April 08, 2006

Let's Pretend




I found this video today on the Malone Zone and thought I'd share it here. It's just too good not to share!

All my greatest ambitions to get housework and all those awful chores done - well, I didn't do them. I did very little as a matter of fact. My amarillis has already bloomed, and I took my Dimage Z2 outside and tried to get some pictures of it.

My camera was telling me it was low on batteries; and I did get it unloaded. But then it froze up. I replaced the batteries - nothing. I recharged the batteries, nothing, used some fresh batteries - nothing. So, dang it!! That's the same thing it did in October when I had come back from the evacuation and had to send it off to Mack where I have the extended warranty. It took till December to get it back if I remember right. And I've hardly even used it since then since I haven't even been fooling much with photography. So, now I'll have to go find all the instructions on where to send it, get ahold of them and tell them it's coming. I hope they'll give me a new one this time. As a matter of fact, I hope it's still under warranty!!!
It's so depressing! But I still have my little HP Photosmart, which will do. But it's just a point and shoot. I'm trying to learn settings and f stops and all and was making some headway when that hobby pretty much took a backseat. But now that things are getting where I could play with it again - this happens. Dang it!

Tomorrow I hope I can be more self-disciplined and get these mundane but necessary things done -- and check on my camera warranty!


Well, here's my first flower of all the planting I've been doing. The photogaphy isn't great but I'm out of practice and my camera was -- lol -- dying!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home