Saturday, April 01, 2006

Where are you -- politically speaking?





Since I'm pretty intense about most of my political views and since I can lean from extreme left to even (shudder) extreme right, depending on the issue, I decided to take a little test that I came across, a little quiz that will tell you where you fit in the political spectrum. What's nice about this test is it doesn't just put you on a horizontal scale but a grid, and then it has various famous people and where they fit on this grid of political leanings.

Would you just check this out!!! Dang!! Just in case you can't see (ah-hem), my spot is blue - and it's right next to Mahatma Gandhi, Nelson Mandela, and close enough to the Dalai Lama!

Did I ever miss my calling! Had I known I was in such great company I would have brought about world peace when I grew up!

You can take the test at PoliticalCompass. It's six pages of questions, makes a statement, then you choose Strongly Agree, Agree, Disagree, Strongly Disagree. It's a little more comprehensive than most.
Maybe you'll surprise yourself, too!

Well, so much for that fantasy! Back to reality -- Tommy has been pacing the floor all day wanting to go out. I did go out with him for a few minutes and let him walk around a little; but he was too weak to leave him alone. If he needed to get out of the way of danger fast, he'd never make it. But as the day has passed, he's gotten stronger. I think by tomorrow he'll be able to go out a little bit. Other than that, the day was status quo, work, Internet, breaks, wash dishes -- lol -- alas, not saving the world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home