Sunday, March 26, 2006

What Color is your aura?

Take the test... and let me know what your color is and if you think it fits you.

I stumbled on this little test today, and was a little worried what it might tell me by the way I answered some of the questions - but to my surprise, it fit me pretty well - at least my own perception of me. There was even instructions how to put this on your blog, which I figured out how to embed it in my template. It's at the very bottom of this page -- just scroll all the way down. Their colors are hard to read, so I made some adjustments and reposted it here. (edited 3/28: I deleted it -- decided I didn't want it on my main page - but it was an educational experience of learning how to include it.)
As you can see, I worked hard today at trying to work hard. TC called this morning at barely after 8:00 saying she had just then retrieved her messages and there was a message from Friday requesting her to hustle her bustle on a particular job - which I didn't even have yet. So, I had to put aside the big job I've been trying to get done and work on this one. I got about half of the job done, which is no great feat, but I'm on good enough schedule. I'll do some more tonight so I can knock out the rest tomorrow by mid day.
Tommy was such a good boy to take his medicine. I decided to try something different. Rather than trying to hold him down and restrain is front paws, I just took hold of the scruff of his neck, held his head back, and his little mouth came open and that was it - no stress, no mess -- well, a tiny amount of spitting back, but not bad! It even worked for his afternoon dose. Now I do hope telling this won't jinx the method for his dose in the morning. He even let me look at his sore. It's right under his tail, but thankfully not in as critical a place as it could be. It looked to me like maybe it's draining, seemed open -- which is very good - because that's what they have to do to get well. So, unless something seems different, I think maybe we've dodged the surgery for him.
So much for this weekend.

1 Comments:

At 3/27/2006 08:50:00 PM , Blogger Luz said...

Mine was orange, and most of it is not me. I like green's though! A nice color.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home