Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Atta girl, Helen Thomas...


-- she made my day. What a gal! If you saw any news today, you probably saw it, but Bush finally called on her and she didn't let her fans down. Here's the video of her confrontation with Bush. She so knew his answer was a bunch of hooey. You might need to let it fully load before you try to play it because when I tried it, it was buffering a lot. But it's worth it if you didn't see it.

Then she was on Wolf Blitzer's show; and again, she came through like a champ. She gently and swiftly smashed Wolf like he was a pesty little fly. She's terrific. And here's a link to a recount of that encounter.

Other than the joy in my heart at an old lady's triumph, I did get to Mom's as planned, picked up my job, got back and started on it before noon. It's pretty big. Then tonight TC called and said she took another bunch of pages of a continuation of the same today, then a different tonight and will be taking another decent size job tomorrow. So, guess play time is over. She also ooh'd and ah'd over the pictures of Robert's house I had emailed to her and told me how she bragged about him to somebody she was talking to today. So, that made me feel good.

During one of my breaks I gave myself, I did plant some of my zinnias. I'm afraid maybe I tried putting them in the ground too early because they're so very tender; but most of them were a few inches high, but just so very delicate. So, I only planted about half of them and am going to wait for the others to get a little more sturdy.

Guess that's it for today.

1 Comments:

At 3/22/2006 09:17:00 PM , Blogger Luz said...

Kudos to Helen Thomas! About darn time is right! People...the axis of evil IS in the White House!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home