Saturday, March 25, 2006

A little camera play

Tiny Tiger Lilly

Almost Amarillis

I decided to get out my Dimage Z2 for a little bit today, first time I've even fooled with it since the hurricane - last October. I only took a few, but here's a couple of macros I'm finally entering in my DPME MSN group's assignment this month. I'm assistant manager of the group; and we have a little competition every month of a different topic. I collect the votes and announce the winners. It's a fun group. It's just the last several months I haven't been in the mood to enter anything.

The morning glories are doing awful. If they make it, t will be a miracle. My zinnias aren't looking too great either. I definitely tried to transplant them too soon. I feel like I'm having to reinvent the wheel learning how to grow these flowers. In days gone by, I would have these little old lady neighbors who could turn weeds into exotic plants and were always so free with advice and cuttings. I sure wish I had one of those neighbors again.

At least Tommy seems to feel a little better. That's what's really important. I was able to give him his antibiotics today - well, at least half of them because the other half wound up on the floor or in his hair . He's not doing cartwheels, but he does feel better. Sure hope that ol' nasty bite will dry up on its own.

1 Comments:

At 3/26/2006 07:54:00 PM , Blogger Luz said...

Glad to hear that yout Tommy is doing a little better. Great pics too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home