Monday, March 27, 2006

"For once; just for fun; for a world out of balance"





title coined by Peter Werbe

Thought you might enjoy this amazing video. I've never heard of Chris Bliss - sheltered world that I live in - but I think I'll familiarize myself with him now. Also, I've never heard of Peter Werbe. Looking at his site, I'd say he's a guy after my own heart -- ha! Ha! Actually a thread on the DemocraticUnderground is what brought this video to my attention and one of the posters referred to the title and that Peter Werbe coined it. So, just in case, I thought I it best to give proper credit. Since the only events for today were finishing up my job, delivering it, watering the plants, and giving Tommy his medicine twice today without incident - this is it for today.Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home