Sunday, April 02, 2006

Daylight Savings Time...


I really do hate it! If I were in charge, we wouldn't ever change the time. My philosophy is it was going just fine all by itself. Leave it alone! It will take me a couple of weeks before I make the necessary adjustments. But so be it. The only clocks I've reset so far are the computers -- and that's because they set themselves - lol - but they're about all I use anyway. I'll get them all done eventually.

By the way, if you didn't get my email about this today - this is so neat -
on Wednesday of next week, at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 in the morning, the time and date will be 01:02:03 04/05/06. Obviously, a phenomenon that will never ever happen again!

Tommy was ecstatic to go outside today! He was so cute. He would go out the door, then turn around and look at me and sit down, saying, "Bring my food out here," or "Come out here and sit with me." I'm so glad he's getting better. I'm still giving him his antibiotic, but I think a goblin is coming in at night and refilling the bottle because it just doesn't seem to ever go down. At least giving it to him isn't traumatic anymore. Holding the scruff of his neck works wonders!

Today was pretty much spent sitting in this computer chair trying to get some headway on my job. I only walked outside a couple of times to check on all my little plants to be sure they were still alive and water them if they needed it. I did fool with my MySpace blog a little bit, and added pictures to My Heros section. It's pretty tricky - you have to find the picture, then since I don't think you can add pics from your computer, you have to upload them to an online album. There's a free place called Photobucket I signed up for so I could put them there. All this is exposing me to HTML coding and tags, and I'm really wanting to learn this stuff. I'm picking up tiny bits and pieces, but it fascinates me and I want to get time to learn it -- at least to do a little more than the most simple things.

Oh, and I'm finding out that the entertainers have pages - well, I don't know if it's really theirs or a fan's or exactly what that's all about. But I stumbled on Tom Jones' page!! So, I sent a message to his page requesting to add him to My Friends, and of course, I'll be in his list of friends, too!

Otherwise, that's it for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home