Friday, April 07, 2006

Keeping it short...

Going to make it short tonight. I'm dead tired. I finally finished that bloomin' awful job! Two weeks of trying to get through with that bugger. Of course there were a couple of times I had to put it aside to do something else, but man. These kind of jobs are not worth it. There's no way you can charge enough to cover the time it took to do it. The best thing you can do is hope the next one will be one that you can zip right on through and not have to fight it so hard.

I haven't heard what's waiting in the wings to be done. I have one more job here, a small one. But unless there's a time crunch on something I'm not aware of, I'm going to take off tomorrow -- if you want to call doing housework, bookkeeping and taxes taking a day off. lol I don't! But it's at least not stuggling through a transcript. So, it feels like being off.

Time to call it a day. See you tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home