Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas Eve!

Molly '03

Sure doesn't seem like Christmas Eve with the warm weather, but what a beautiful day! I did some house cleaning and pulled out my Elvis Christmas album (yes, the plastic album!) and then worked some on my floor. Gosh, it's hard to do. Speedy Gonzales I'm not! I'm definitely get some exercise; but for an old lady who has trouble getting up and down, I would imagine it's a bit comical if anybody could see! Thank God they can't.

I'm quitting now and fixing my supper (sigh, I'm old-fashioned - or perhaps southern or both - I still say 'supper' instead of 'dinner') and going to watch some little Christmas show on the Walt Disney channel at 7:00. The children are what really makes Christmas magic. If I can stay awake, I'd like to see the Pope Benedict's midnight mass - well, it starts at 11:30 on NBC.

I do wish each and everyone a joyous, happy and fun-filled Christmas, and don't forget to tell Baby Jesus "Happy Birthday!"
And don't forget to leave out milk and cookies for Santa!

2 Comments:

At 12/25/2005 09:17:00 PM , Blogger Luz said...

Merry Christmas Sherry. Tonight, I will light a candle next to my nativity set and be sure to wish Him a Happy Birthday.

 
At 12/25/2005 11:54:00 PM , Blogger Lumoto said...

Good for you, Luz! From all indications, I think He had a pretty good Birthday! ;)

And now we're off to the countdown for what I hope for all of us to be a ...
H a p p y N e w Y e a r!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home