Thursday, May 25, 2006

What is the REAL truth in Iraq?

A good friend of mine brought this to my attention. Granted, Jesse Macbeth was a fraud and the whole incident will have serious ramifications in many ways. Certainly I am not "there" in Iraq and I don't know anybody who is there -- THANK GOD -- (even our reporters won't go now!!!!) but we need to seek what is truth - always! So, my friend's suggestion that we all contact IVAW urging them to get to the bottom of these allegations is a good one.
Sherry

From my friend:
Our (controlled) media has no interest in finding answers to any questions. How are we supposed to know what's the truth??

Please send an email to IVAW (Iraq Veterans Against the War) asking them to dig deep and urge vets to come forward. Tell them that the truth matters. Here's the email address:

ivaw@ivaw.net

And, in case you want to email it, here's the URL for the YouTube video clip below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrXxoi3sFdk&eurl


1 Comments:

At 5/26/2006 06:25:00 PM , Blogger Luz said...

I smell a big RAT and his name is not Macbeth!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home