Sunday, January 25, 2009

Four Months After Ike - Texas Gulf Coast





I finally got down to the beach last Friday (1/16/09) to see what remained after Hurricane Ike. I suppose it was about what I expected, but still, it was hard to comprehend so much devastation. Since I assume there are many who are not able to get down there, I thought I would share my pictures. I will say that there was lot of activity with the workers scurrying around in the cold trying to bring it back. Not seeing it beforehand but trying to visualize what it looked like right after the storm, I would imagine a lot has been done, but there's still so much more to do.

The link to my collection of shots is here:

Beach - Hwy 87 - 1/16/09

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home