Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Cool weather at long last!

We seem to have lost summer -- finally! Here it is nearing the end of October and we're finally getting some cool weather. For some strange reason, I've wanted an electric blanket for a few years now and just never got one. Finally, yesterday, I did! So, with the chilly temperature, I set my little thermostat on level 3 and let it warm before I went to bed. It was really quite nice! The warmth seemed a little extra relaxing, but through the night it seemed to get too hot and I had to turn it off for a while. But I'm very happy with it. It was a good investment. The gas company is warning people how high their heating bills will be this winter. Well - not to worry -- I'll just stay snug and warm in my new blanket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home